One-Stop Supply & Install of TV Brackets
Vigor TV Bracket Singapore provides homes with a one-stop supply and installation of the highest quality and most premium TV bracket products like fixed TV brackets, tilt TV brackets, swivel TV brackets, and adjustable/movable TV brackets island-wide. We also provide TV bracket installation and TV wall mount installation services. Contact us now or send us a WhatsApp message to learn more about our products and services.
Many of our clients also talk highly about the great service we offer. We make sure that our team of well-trained professionals will cater to you tv bracket and tv wall mounting needs.
Five Star Reviews in Singapore
Our TV Bracket Services
TV Bracket & TV Wall Mounting Projects
Why Choose Us
We pride ourselves with transparent pricing so that you know exactly what you are paying for
Every customer has different needs, so we ensure that our recommendations best fit your needs
Professional technicians will complete the storeroom rack installation with guaranteed quality workmanship
Send us a message!
Vigor TV Bracket Singapore has years of experience in handling TV Bracket and TV Wall Mount Installations all across Singapore. Our team of professionals will happily answer your enquiries, making you sure of which TV Bracket and TV Wall Mount suit your needs!
Frequently Asked Questions
- TV Brackets are more secure and a great way to avoid accidents, as TVs that are placed on the furniture are more likely to fall over.
- By installing a TV Bracket, it provides better cable management and prevents children or pets from messing with cables.
- TVs today are meant to be installed with a TV Bracket.
The simple answer is no. However, here is how to choose the right TV bracket for your TV:
- Measure TV Screen Size
- You can get the measurement by referring to the product model specs, or the box that it came with. If those aren’t available, you can obtain the screen size by measuring the distance between two diagonally opposite corners. Although TV brackets typically come with a recommended TV size.
- Consider the Weight of Your TV
- TV brackets are rated to carry up to a certain load. It is best to ensure that the weight of your TV does not exceed the load capacity of your TV bracket.
- Measure and Follow Your TV VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association) Size
- You should be able to find your TV’s VESA size in the user manual or on the manufacturer’s website. If those aren’t available, you can obtain the VESA size by measuring the distance between the mounting holes, first horizontally then vertically. Remember to conduct your measurements in millimeters (mm).
- Fixed TV Bracket
- Tilting TV Bracket
- Swivel TV Bracket
- It Provides Safety
- It Saves More Space
- It Allows More Viewing Angles
- It Helps With Cable Management
- DIY TV Bracket Installation Could Result In Damages
- Professionals Ensure Proper Placement & Correct Mounting of the TV
- Professionals Have The Right Tools For Installing the TV Bracket
- TV Bracket Installation May Require More Than One Man To Do The Job
In the few times that this company has provided us with their handyman services, they've never failed to disappoint. Each and every time, they made sure that the job was done well and never once neglected to address our concerns. Definitely recommend them!
After calling them to set up my TV bracket, they managed to send a friendly and professional handyman to do the job. In fact, they did so superbly. I'm very satisfied with the service rendered.
The handyman assigned did his job excellently. He had a great attitude and did his work punctually, efficiently, and professionally.